Saturday, February 15, 2014

LISA'S MESSAGE

Lisa is here to tell us something. Complete the message with the words below and write your work as a comment. Good luck!!








Click on Lisa's message




Good __________!! How are you? I'm _______today! I don't like ____ and it's raining a lot! Can you see it? In England we say "It's raining cats and dogs". Do you know this expression? Héctor Company, you did a great job last ______! ____________! But all of you can do it! Lydia and Daniel did it the first week! I'm very ______with all of you. Then, do you want to play a new _______? Write the sentences: 1. How ______ are you? 2. ______ you. 3. You're __________. 4. I've _____ a milkshake. 5. What ______ you got on Friday? 6. I've got _______ and Science. 7. This is _____ classroom. Easy? Can you do it? See you!

WORDS:

happy        afternoon        old          week      got         rain        our       welcome     

game           angry         Congratulations         Maths       Thank            have

4 comments:

  1. Good afternoon!! How are you? I'm angry today! I don't like Good afternoon!! How are you? I'm angry today! I don't like rain and it's raining a lot! Can you see it? In England we say "It's raining cats and dogs". Do you know this expression? Héctor Company, you did a great job last week! Congratulations! But all of you can do it! Lydia and Daniel did it the first week! I'm very happy with all of you. Then, do you want to play a new happy? Write the sentences:
    1. How old are you?
    2. Thank you.
    3. You're welcome.
    4. I've got a milkshake.
    5. What have you got on Friday?
    6. I've got Maths and Science.
    7. This is our classroom.
    Easy? Can you do it? See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Héctor Company!!! You only did one mistake!!! I will upload your work at the end of the week.

    Come on!!! All of you can do it!!! But you have to try it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The words are: afternoon, angry, rain, week, congratulations, happy, game, old, thank, welcome, got, have, maths, our

    Nerea


    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job, Nerea and Héctor Company!!! It was not easy!!! I'm very happy with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete