Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lisa's message- February, 23rd

Lisa is here again with a new message. Can you complete it?







Lisa's message

Don't forget to write a comment to Lisa telling her how was your Carnival's Day!!!


Listen to Lisa's message and complete it as a comment:
Hello _________!___  ____  ___? I'm very, very _________!! Can you see the red _______? Yes! You're ____! I feel great _______ Héctor Company and Nerea did a ________ job las week. Congratulations! This ______ is Carnival's week and someone told me you will be kung fu Panda! I'm sure it will be really _____! Have you learnt the coreography? _________ it as much as you can to do it ____! I'm sure you will do it. _______, send me a message as a comment and tell me ________ about Carnival's Day!! Have ____!!



because        happy                 funny               again            week              Practise       

everything               how are you         Please                right            fun               

fantastic              well               hearts

5 comments:

  1. Hello again!how are you? I'm very, very happy!! Can you see the red hearts? Yes! You're right! I feel great because Héctor Company and Nerea did a fantastic job las week. Congratulations! This week is Carnival's week and someone told me you will be kung fu Panda! I'm sure it will be really funny! Have you learnt the coreography? Practise it as much as you can to do it well! I'm sure you will do it. Please , send me a message as a comment and tell me everything about Carnival's Day!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words are: again , how are you, happy, hearts, right, because, fantastic, week, funny, practise, well, please, everything, fun.

    Nerea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nerea and Héctor Company!!! You did it right!!! It was not an easy activity. Congratulations!!! I will upload your comments at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got a beautiful carnibal´s day and I like the kun fu panda song.
    Nerea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed the carnival's day, Nerea!!! All of you did it very well!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete