Sunday, March 9, 2014

LISA'S MESSAGE

Good morning!!! Lisa is here again to talk about forests. Listen to Lisa and complete the table!!









Hello everybody! How are you? How was your Carnival's Day? I was waiting for your comments but nobody told me about your Kung fu panda show! I'm sure you spent a great time dancing together. Today I'm in the forest. A forest is a place full of nature, with trees, small plants and different animals.By the way, I know you know a lot about animals. Can you classify these vertebrate animals? For example, rabbit is a mammal:


ANIMAL
GROUP
ANIMAL
GROUP
Rabbit
Mammal
8

1

9

2

10

3

11

4

12

5

13

6

14

7

15



ANIMALS:

duck       ostrich       turtle         frog        shark        snake      mouse       salamander

bat       eagle      crocodile       tuna         fox      dolphin       lizard

GROUPS:

mammals       birds       reptiles      amphibians      fish


8 comments:

  1. Hello everybody! How are you? How was your Carnival's Day? I
    was waiting for your comments but nobody told me about your
    Kung fu panda show! I'm sure you spent a great time dancing
    together. Today I'm in the forest. A forest is a place full
    of nature, with trees, small plants and different animals.By
    the way, I know you know a lot about animals. Can you
    classify these vertebrate animals? For example, rabbit is a
    mammal:

    0 Rabbit Mammal
    1 fox mammals
    2 turtle amphibians
    3 eagle birds
    4 mouse mammals
    5 ostrich birds
    6 dolphin mammals
    7 crocodile repties
    8 frog amphibians
    9 tuna fish
    10 shark fish
    11 salamander amphibians
    12 lizard reptiles
    13 bat mammals
    14 duck birds
    15 snake reptiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Héctor Company!!!! You did it!!! It was not easy!!!! Very good job!!! I will upload your work at the end of the week to avoid copying ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello

    I do my homework

    1 fox mamals
    2 turtle amphibians
    3 eage bird
    4 mouse mamals
    5 ostrich bird
    6 dolphin mamals
    7 crocodile reptiles
    8 frog amphibians
    9 tuna fish
    10 shark fish
    11 salamander amphibians
    12 lizard reptiles
    13 bat mamals
    14 duck bird
    15 snake reptiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Jorge!!! I'm very happy with you!!!! You're right!!! I'll upload your comment on Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 fox mammal
    2 turtle reptile
    3 eagle bird
    4 mouse mammal
    5 ostrich mammal
    6 dolphin fish
    7 crocodile reptile
    8 frog amphibia
    9 tuna fish
    10 shark fish
    11 salamander amphibian
    12 lizard reptile
    13 but mammal
    14 duck mammal
    15 snake reptile

    Nerea

    ReplyDelete
  6. duck bird
    ostrich bird
    turtle reptile
    frog amphibians
    shark fish
    snake reptile
    mouse mammal
    salamander reptile
    bat mammal
    eagle bird
    crocodile reptile
    tuna fish
    fox mammal
    dolphin mammal
    lizard reptile

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Daniel!!!! Great job!!! I will upload your answer tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done, Nerea!!!! You know a lot about animals!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete